Final conclusions

 

During the realization of my teacher development plan, I observed that this practical course Teacher Development gave me a lot of knowledge and support tools to implement in the planning of my future teacher, in the planning of classes, the management of order, rhythm and variety that should be implemented in the classroom, to carry out activities depending on the investigation of the needs of the students through a previous diagnosis before formally starting the classes, to be a dynamic and investigative teacher, because during my practices I observed that monotony bores and discourages learning for students and also for the teacher and in order not to fall into this bottomless abyss it is necessary to challenge oneself and get out of this monotony, therefore being a dynamic and creative teacher is essential to promote learning; But the most significant and important thing was to help me identify and know what my teaching skills and deficiencies are, in order to find the most appropriate strategies to improve these deficiencies and strengthen my skills allowing me to explore and expand my knowledge in the teaching-learning process, always taking into account the needs of students, the institution, but above all my needs to be a quality teacher, not only professionally, but personally, is to be an example for students to always continue studying, overcoming itself and above all always be quality human beings. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares